DrayNow (Conshohocken, PA) is looking for a Product Manager to work across our entire organization to define and own the roadmap for our core web platform and mobile app. As a key member of the technology team’s leadership, you will have an outsized impact on shaping the strategic vision and structure of the product team. We’re looking for someone who has strong creative, strategic problem solving skills, but isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to build structure and best practices for executing against our roadmap.
We’re a supportive team that believes strongly in collaboration, communication, and creating innovative solutions to complex problems. As a company we firmly believe that family comes first, with everyone from our leadership on down exercising flexible hours to give school events, little league games, and family outings priority with no questions asked. We’re deeply invested in our work and seek to work with folks just as self-driven and passionate about our craft as we are.
DrayNow is rapidly disrupting the logistics Industry by injecting technology into the tech-barren freight industry, starting with the intermodal freight segment. We are the first to create a real-time marketplace that not only facilitates frictionless, automated real-time interactions connecting Truckers and Customers, but also enables us to drive unparalleled pricing insights and previously impossible efficiencies that have real environmental impact.
What you’ll do
· Work with the product and business teams to identify opportunities and define the features and strategy for a large part of our roadmap
· Collaborate with all areas of the company to prioritize and scope the most impactful products and features that solve true business needs through quantitative and qualitative analysis
· Establish best practices for sourcing input from the team to complete quarterly product roadmaps
· Own the product roadmap from research and RFP through timeline setting and roll-out strategy and everything in between.
· Proactively fill communication gaps amongst all team members
· Personally and regularly engage with supply and demand partners to deeply understand their needs
Interested? Here’s what we offer:
· Friendly, casual office environment complete with 70-inch TVs, standing desks and fully stocked kitchen
· Chance to join a high-energy startup team in the midst of explosive growth
· Vision, Medical, Dental insurance
· Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
Let’s talk! Introduce yourself to our Talent Consultant, Kat Marra, at email@example.com. For extra points, include a resume or LinkedIn profile along with anything else you’d like to share.