Digital Marketing Manager
DrayNow, a venture-backed technology startup and the Intermodal trucking industry’s first real-time technology platform for freight booking and tracking, is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help fuel the company’s growth.
You are a results-oriented marketing professional eager to make an impact in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment. You’re excited by the challenge of growing a business and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and solve the challenges that need to be addressed – no matter how big or small. You'll bring the enthusiasm and aptitude necessary to get the job done.
About the role:
The Digital Marketing Manager will be focused on constantly improving the efficiency of the company’s sales and recruiting efforts. You will identify, develop and implement outbound and inbound marketing tactics that yield measurable results.
What you'll do:
- Manage all online lead generation activities, including PPC, Social, display, and email. Employ best practices for targeting, messaging, testing, and measurement
- Develop and optimize landing pages; run A/B tests, monitor conversions, tailor to specific marketing messages and channels
- Make optimal use of marketing automation system. Ensure lead gen efforts have full integration and attribution in CRM
- Generate weekly and monthly reports on marketing campaign performance. Provide analysis, insights and recommendations for improvements
- Optimize website for SEO as well as usability
- Manage outsourced resources for certain functions as needed (primarily creative services)
- Partner with advertising and media specialists as needed to increase marketing results
- Work closely with Operations team to develop and optimize onboarding and engagement communications; ensure tight alignment on messaging throughout the customer journey
- Manage all aspects of marketing operations
- Communicate effectively with leadership team regarding marketing goals, activities, and key learnings
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 4-5 years of relevant lead generation experience. The ideal candidate will have multi-channel marketing experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Direct experience with marketing automation systems (Hubspot preferred) and common website and digital marketing platforms (eg. SquareSpace, MailChimp, Hootsuite, etc.)
- AdWords PPC experience; ability to directly manage and optimize multiple campaigns in-house
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build relationships, lead a team, manage employees, and create a hard-working but fun workplace
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership
- Strong data-driven problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and bias for developing practical approaches with frequent incremental wins at an accelerated pace
- 4- year degree
Email us at: email@example.com to apply.